Not only does this time of year cause me to think about the things I want to do in the next year, it also is a time of reflection.
What can I say about 2007?
- I began this food blog, to chronicle my cooking experiments and share favorite recipes.
- I met lots of online friends.
- My friend M introduced me to two great area farmer's market stands, as well as a fabulous little independent organic market, all of which provided a number of awesome cooking ingredients.
- We started a weekly ladies' luncheon in my home with a group of lovely Christian women.
- Thundercat came into our lives.
- I learned how to make Doro Wat.
- We threw an awesome Redneck Bar-B-Que to celebrate my husband's birthday this summer.
- I watched dear friends get married.
Ah, it has been a good year. 2008 promises to be even better!