Saturday, December 29, 2007

Remembering 2007

Not only does this time of year cause me to think about the things I want to do in the next year, it also is a time of reflection.


What can I say about 2007?

  • I began this food blog, to chronicle my cooking experiments and share favorite recipes.
  • I met lots of online friends.
  • My friend M introduced me to two great area farmer's market stands, as well as a fabulous little independent organic market, all of which provided a number of awesome cooking ingredients.
  • We started a weekly ladies' luncheon in my home with a group of lovely Christian women.
  • Thundercat came into our lives.
  • I learned how to make Doro Wat.
  • We threw an awesome Redneck Bar-B-Que to celebrate my husband's birthday this summer.
  • I watched dear friends get married.

Ah, it has been a good year. 2008 promises to be even better!

3 comments:

Katie Zeller said...

A good year, indeed!
Happy 2008!

Unknown said...

Happy new year Mrs W.
I like your reflectiong for yr 2007.
Pray blessings for you for yr 2008

Watch
Peace

Amanda said...

Hello, katiez! Thanks for stopping by. Happy New Year!

Watch Woman, your prayers are very much appreciated. I hope you find many blessings in 2008!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs