Thursday, October 2, 2008

The View from My Computer

Blogging, blogging, blogging away...

So many of us visit with each other here and all around the blogosphere. But what are you looking at when you're not reading what's on the screen?

Here's the view from my computer:

I blog from my laptop, which is set at my dining room table, with a view into my living room. This view actually shows almost the entire length of my house--there's only about four feet behind me to the exterior wall. The sofa in the living room is against the front exterior wall.

Show us your view! Link to your blog post from the comments section below, or email me at mrswskitchen [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll post it for you.

Here is the html code you would use to place a link in the comments section:




----------------------------------------------------------


READER VIEWS


----------------------------------------------------------



Greetings to Carol, who sent in the view from her laptop computer:


What a lovely kitchen, Carol!

5 comments:

graywolff said...

errrrrrrr-- so how exactly do I post my pic?

Amanda said...

Hi, Graywolf. I've updated my post to include the html code for placing a link in the comments section. Or you could email it to me with your comments and I'll be happy to post it for you.

Michele Humes said...

http://flickr.com/photos/micky_isolato/2797914087/in/photostream/

My boyfriend and my bunny at the computer :)

Amanda said...

Michele, how cute! And your boyfriend is very handsome, I must say. Does he play guitar, or do you?

Michele Humes said...

He does. (I play piano, but we don't have one.) He's my Southern gentleman :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs