Many, many thanks to Chris of Mele Cotte for giving me the Arte Y Pico Award for creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogging community. I'm honored!
It is my pleasure to pass this award onto the following worthy, worthy bloggers:
- Mary of Shazam in the Kitchen, who continues to amaze and inspire me with all of her delectable goodies, clever wit and clear writing style.
- Andy, The New Cook, offers great advice geared toward the kitchen-novice, but his well-researched posts are educational for the experienced cook, too.
- I would be remiss to exclude Danielle of Habeas Brulee, who has such style and pizzaz! Not only is she an attorney and a foodblogger, but she is an occasional restauranteur, as well. Brava!
- Michelle of Fine Furious Life offers us not only a peek into her life, but also brilliant recipes and outstanding photography.
- Warda, author of 64 Sq Ft Kitchen, is such a delightful foodblogger. Her photos and recipes are undeniably droolworthy, and her blog is a pleasure to read.
Thanks to all of you for continuing to produce lots of foodie inspiration for me and so many others!
Here are the rules for this award:
- You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contrubutes to the blogger community.
- Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
- Each award winner must display the award along with the name and link to the blog that gave it.
- Winners must link to the "Arte Y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
- Winners must display these rules.