Joy, the clever author of Joy of Desserts--a great blog that will satisfy any sweet tooth--has tagged me for a six-word memoir meme. The challenge is to describe myself in six words. That IS hard! But I'll give it a try:
Here are my tags, followed by the rules:
- Mary of Shazaam in the Kitchen, who is tremendously talented with a wit that entertains me to no end.
- Gloria, of Canela's Kitchen; Gloria is a blogger from Chile, with gorgeous photos, awesome recipes and a sweet personality that comes through in her writing. Plus she's recovering from knee surgery, so go on over and give her some bloggy love.
- Andy, The New Cook, who is ever-so-cleverly learning his way around the kitchen. He has a great blog that offers kitchen newbies step-by-step instructions.
- Coffee and Vanilla's brilliant author, Margot, who just celebrated 1 year of foodblogging with European and Caribbean flair.
- Green Gourmet Giraffe's Johanna of Melbourne, Australia. Her blog is always entertaining and inspiring, with lots of great recipes!
Rules for this meme:
- Write your own six-word memoir;
- Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like;
- Link to the person who tagged you in your post;
- Tag five more blogs with links;
- Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.