Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thundercat's New Perch

Shortly before Christmas I dug out four red stacking bins that were going unused. One went on the closet's top shelf for hats, gloves and scarves. And one went on the top shelf of my wire kitchen rack at the window. The perfect spot for a kitty perch.

And no matter how often I put Thundercat in her little red bin, she jumped right out. I guess a mere hand towel (an old, discarded one) didn't suit her feline tastes for comfort.

So my friend M brought a fleece scrap, because we discovered that Thundercat prefers fleece. And on Christmas my g'ma gave us this sweet Christmas bear, so I put him in the bin, too, so at least he could look out the window.

Now Thundercat loves her window-side perch. And while it's not keeping her out of other windows, it is becoming a favorite spot.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs