Thursday, January 3, 2008

Scenes from My Living Room

Have I mentioned that my grandmother's beagle, Meathead, is visiting our house for a while? We're calling it "fat camp." Yep, grama let her eat and eat and eat... now she's too obese. We absconded with her for diet and exercise at our house for a few weeks.

And boy, is she getting some exercise.

Thundercat has established Meathead as her playmate. I took a very short video today. Here they are:




Fortunately I was able to keep my composure. Usually I'm laughing hysterically while they go at it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog you have...full of variety and interest! I enjoyed these two playmates with their castle!
Thanks for visting at Myfenchkitchen.
Ronell

Amanda said...

Why thank you, Ronell. I've been reading you for some time... I guess I need to comment more! Thanks for stopping by.

chemcookit said...

They're so cute! So nice that they play together :)

Anonymous said...

Aww! That is so cute! It's good that they get along so well...

Amanda said...

I am quite pleased they get along... but it is a real laugh watching them nip and play with each other. I do make them stop, though, when one or the other "squeaks."

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs