Thursday, December 20, 2007

Quick and Easy Gift Tags

I'm so excited about this that I have to share. I'm sure that many of you already know about this, but it's new to me! I just discovered on Walmart.com an option to create these awesome gift tags with your photo... and at only $.44 per sheet of four, these are one of those one-of-a-kind items to customize your Christmas packages. So we got in our hats and scarves and went outside for a wintry photo.

I know my family will get a real kick out of these.


Because I paid with a gift card, and I plan to pick up at the store tomorrow, there's no shipping. How great is that?

(I know that Walmart is a corporate monster and I probably should not patronize them, but I do. In my small town there are few options. What can I say? We make a number of sacrifices to live here, and that includes a large income--so I have to do what I have to do.)

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs